“I’m bored’ is a useless thing to say.
I mean, you live in a great, big, vast world that you’ve seen none percent of.
Even the inside of your own mind is endless; it goes on forever, inwardly. Do you understand?
The fact that you’re alive is amazing!
So, you don’t get to say ‘I’m bored.”
- Breslin, Susannah: Journalist
- Cook, Jno: Artist
- Davidson, Ben: Independant Researcher
- Davis, William: Cardiologist
- Feriss, Tim: Author
- Grof, Stan: Psychiatrist
- Hagerty, Lorenzo: Podcaster
- Masnick, Mike: Editor
- McKenna, Terence: Ethnobotanist
- Moore, Alan: Magician
- Paglia, Camille: Cultural Critic
- Rogan, Joe: Comedian
- Russell, Thaddeus: Historian
- Stamets, Paul: Mycologist
- Watts, Alan: Buddhist Teacher